A first time, first year B.A./B.S. student is eligible to declare a major or minor by submitting a major or minor declaration form through the Office of the Registrar webpage at the end of their first year or upon completion of 28 credits. Students with questions about majors/minors should contact or visit the appropriate academic department (or college). If you change your mind about the major and/or minor you originally select, it is possible to change to a different major/minor simply by submitting a new form online.