Academic Catalog

Dual Enrollment

Students earning college credit through dual enrollment while still in high school will have their credits evaluated for possible application toward degree requirements at the University of Mary Washington. Students participating in dual enrollment programs are considered as freshman applicants. Only official transcripts sent directly to Mary Washington from the credit-granting college or university will be evaluated for the awarding of dual enrollment or transfer credit. Dual enrollment courses taken at the high school are treated identically with the same course when taken on a college campus; dual enrollment status does not affect the transferability of the course.