Academic Catalog

Admission Before High School Graduation

On occasion, the University allows students with exceptional ability to enroll prior to graduating from high school. Three arrangements cover most circumstances: admission to the summer session; admission to part-time study during the regular session; or admission after the junior year. Details are available from the Office of Admissions or the Office of Academic Services.